Service notice - Temporary Vessel Replacement - Skeena Queen - Queen of Cumberland
Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Update as of October 20, 2021:
Please be advised that the Skeena Queen will be removed from service for required maintenance November 1 - December 16, 2021. During this time, the Queen of Cumberland will be providing service on the Fulford Harbour – Swartz Bay route.
- The Queen of Cumberland will provide equivalent capacity on the regular schedule.
- Fuelling at Swartz Bay is required on Wednesday evenings. As a result, the 9:00 pm departure from Swartz Bay will be delayed until approximately 9:30 pm, arriving at Fulford Harbour at 10:05 pm.
- Some customers may be loaded onto the upper level vehicle ramp. Customers must exit their vehicle when the ramp is in motion.
- Thru fare tickets will be available for purchase at the Coastal Café.
- There is an elevator onboard to provide access to the passenger lounge and Coast Café Express.
Our goal is to inform our customers as early as possible of any changes to our scheduled sailings. We recommend that for the most up-to-date sailing and departure information, our customers also follow @BCFerries on Twitter, visit our Current Conditions webpage at bcferries.com or call us toll free at 1-888-223-3779.