Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Weekend Peak Travel Times June 24-27 - View details
- Thru fare option – Vancouver (Tsawwassen) – Southern Gulf Islands - View details
- Accessing seasonal schedules during high website traffic - View details
- Safe travel this summer- Last updated June 15, 2021 - View details
- Revised Schedule – Northern Adventure – Northern Sea Wolf – Port Hardy – Prince Rupert – Central Coast – Haida Gwaii - View details
Service notice - Long Harbour Night Work - Life Raft Exchange and Deployment June 24
Posted: Friday, May 14, 2021
Long Harbour Night Work
Life Raft Exchange & Deployment
Thursday, June 24, 2021
The Salish Raven will be conducting required Marine Evacuation System deployment and exchange on Thursday, June 24. This scheduled deployment will take place between 10:00pm and 10:30pm, after the scheduled sailings have completed for the day. The life raft exchange will take place from 10:30pm on June 24 to 5:00am on June 25.
This work will involve a crane for most of the night and may incur some noise. All efforts will be made to minimize the level and duration of the noise created during the night work, however, at times the sound levels may be noticeable for nearby residents.
BC Ferries would like to thank their customers and neighbours for their patience and understanding while these necessary night time activities are completed.
For more information and traffic updates, follow @BCFerries on Twitter, visit our website at bcferries.com, or call us toll free at 1-888-BCFERRY (223-3779).