Apply for a CTC card
Submit your applicationSend your completed CTC application form to us via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 250-384-4180
- Mail to Suite 500, 1321 Blanshard Street, Victoria BC, V8W 0B7 attn. Customer Accounts, Revenue Department
- Get multiple cards, so all your drivers can have their own card and use the same master account
- Pay for travel later with 30-day payment terms
- Avoid late-payment interest charges with automatic payment withdrawals
- Stay up-to-date with weekly invoices every Wednesday
CTCs can be used to pay for:
- Commercial vehicle fares (registered 5,500 kg/GVW or 12,100 lbs)
- Fares for buses (with authorized capacity of 16 or more passengers)
- Dangerous goods fees
- Hostling fees on applicable northern routes
If you have questions about CTC accounts, or need additional cards, you can contact us at:
- Phone: 250-978-1173
- Email: email@example.com
Save on select routes with a BC Ferries Experience™ Card, and share the balance with your friends and family.
With an Assured Loading Card enjoy priority boarding and guaranteed travel on three of our busiest routes.
The gift of travel
BC Ferries gift certificates can be used for ferry travel, food, and onboard shopping.