Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Saturna Island (Lyall Harbour)
Lyall Harbour terminal is located on the northwest of Saturna Island, at the west end of East Point Road. Sailings departing from Lyall Harbour provide service to Galiano Island, Mayne Island, Pender Island, Salt Spring Island, Vancouver (Tsawwassen), and Victoria (Swartz Bay).
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Direct message your lost item details to @BCFerries on Twitter
- Call 604-943-9331 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and the Southern Gulf Islands
- Call 250-656-5571 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between the Southern Gulf Islands and Victoria (Swartz Bay)
Free roadside parking available.