Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Port McNeill terminal is located on the northeast coast of Vancouver Island. Sailings departing from Port McNeill provide service to Cormorant Island (Alert Bay) and Malcolm Island (Sointula).
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close five minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles.