Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
Pender Island (Otter Bay)
Otter Bay terminal is located on the northwest side of Pender Island. Pender Island is one of the Southern Gulf Islands on BC’s south coast. Sailings departing from Otter Bay provide service to Galiano, Mayne, Salt Spring, Saturna, Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and Victoria (Swartz Bay).
For travel to Vancouver (Tsawwassen) with a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles.
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles.
For travel without a reservation or on a non-bookable route – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure.
- Ticket sales and check-in for vehicles close 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure.
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, call:
- 604-943-9331 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and the Southern Gulf Islands.
- 250-656-5571 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between the Southern Gulf Islands and Victoria (Swartz Bay).
Limited free parking at terminal (48-hour limit). See ticket agent for details.