Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Pender Island (Otter Bay)
Otter Bay terminal is located on the northwest side of Pender Island. Pender Island is one of the Southern Gulf Islands on BC’s south coast. Sailings departing from Otter Bay provide service to Galiano, Mayne, Salt Spring, Saturna, Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and Victoria (Swartz Bay).
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
- Ticket sales and check-in for vehicles close 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Direct message your lost item details to @BCFerries on Twitter
- Call 604-943-9331 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and the Southern Gulf Islands
- Call 250-656-5571 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between the Southern Gulf Islands and Victoria (Swartz Bay)
Limited free parking at terminal (48-hour limit). See ticket agent for details.