Galiano Island (Sturdies Bay)
Sturdies Bay terminal is located on the southeast side of Galiano Island. The terminal is at the end of Sturdies Bay Road. Sailings departing from Sturdies Bay provide service to Pender, Mayne, Salt Spring, Saturna, Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and Victoria (Swartz Bay). Some destinations require transfers. Reservations are strongly recommended for travel between Sturdies Bay and Vancouver (Tsawwassen).
For travel to Vancouver (Tsawwassen) with a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
For travel without a reservation or on a non-bookable route – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
2622 Sturdies Bay Road,
Galiano Island, V0N 1P0
Galiano Community Bus
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can call:
- 604-943-9331 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and the Southern Gulf Islands
- 250-656-5571 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between the Southern Gulf Islands and Victoria (Swartz Bay)
Coffee shop nearby
Limited free roadside parking available outside terminal.