Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Thru fare option - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Southern Gulf Islands - View details
- Canada Day Long Weekend Peak Travel Times - June 30 - July 4 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
Buckley Bay terminal is located on the east coast of Vancouver Island, and is a 20 minute drive south of Courtenay via Highway 19 or 19A. Sailings from Buckley Bay terminal service Denman Island. Customers travelling to Hornby Island board at Buckley Bay, disembark at Denman Island West terminal, and travel across Denman Island to Gravelly Bay for the sailing to Hornby Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close three minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles.
During peak travel times on this route, scheduled sailing times will change if we switch to shuttle sailing mode. Learn more about shuttle sailings.
If you lost an item while travelling with us, call:
- 1-888 BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779)
Gas station nearby
Coffee shop nearby
Limited free parking at the terminal (10 spaces, 48-hour limit).