Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Buckley Bay terminal is located on the east coast of Vancouver Island, and is a 20 minute drive south of Courtenay via Highway 19 or 19A. Sailings from Buckley Bay terminal service Denman Island. Customers travelling to Hornby Island board at Buckley Bay, disembark at Denman Island West terminal, and travel across Denman Island to Gravelly Bay for the sailing to Hornby Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
Gas station nearby
Coffee shop nearby
Limited free parking at the terminal (10 spaces, 48-hour limit).