Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay)
Reservations are strongly recommended for this route.
Bella Bella terminal is located on the east coast of Campbell Island in the Central Coast region of BC. The terminal is a 5 minute drive south of the community of Bella Bella. Sailings departing from Bella Bella provide service to Port Hardy and Prince Rupert with a connector service to the central coastal communities of Shearwater, Ocean Falls and Bella Coola.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 60 to 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles*
- Booking check-in closes 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles*
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales close 20 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles*
*Hostled vehicles – Reservation check-in and ticket sales for hostled vehicles close 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Bella Bella, V0T 1Z0
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, call:
- 1-888 BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779)
No parking available.