Travel up the coast of Vancouver Island, exploring seaside communities on the way to Port Hardy, where you’ll embark on a cruise through the famed Inside Passage. Once in Prince Rupert, depending on the season you can either join Prince Rupert Adventure Tours to venture into the Khutzeymateen Provincial Park to watch grizzly bears, or witness breaching orcas, and humpback whales in their natural habitat. After, explore one of the many gorgeous trails like Butze Rapids, visit the Museum of Northern BC, or shop the funky downtown shops. To complete the trip, drive through charming rural towns and stunning landscapes in Smithers & Prince George, before arriving at Williams Lake where you can learn about the Gold Rush era.
Enter by May 7, 2023 at 11:59 PM for your chance to win!
Inside Passage Wilderness Circle Tour prize includes:
- Seven nights' accommodation for two including:
- One-night stay in Campbell River at Comfort Inn & Suites
- One-night stay in Port Hardy at Kwa'Lilas Hotel
- Two-night stay in Prince Rupert at the Crest Hotel
- One-night stay in Smithers at Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge
- One-night stay in Prince George at Sandman Signature Hotel Prince George
- One-night stay in Williams Lake at Coast Fraser Lake
- Grizzly bear or whale-watching tour for two with Prince Rupert Adventure Tours in Prince Rupert
- Grizzly bear tours offered seasonally (mid-May to end of July)
- Whale-watching tours offered seasonally (July to end of September)
- Two one-way sailings with BC Ferries for two adults travelling in one standard vehicle:
- Metro Vancouver - Vancouver Island
- Port Hardy - Prince Rupert