- Current Conditions
- Reserve and Plan
- Vacations Packages
- What is Onboard
- Gift Certificates
- My Account
- About BC Ferries
- Investor Relations
- Employee Login
- Privacy Statement
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
Mike Corrigan is the President and CEO of BC Ferries and believes in the importance of operating a safe, reliable and efficient ferry system. Mike’s column is a regular feature on the BC Ferries website and provides his point of view on the issues and opportunities facing BC Ferries and our customers.
February 14, 2017
Save 50 per cent on Select Passenger Fares and Kids Travel Free this March
BC Ferries is pleased to offer another fleet wide pricing promotion this spring, offering 50 per cent off regular passenger fares and free travel for kids from March 11 - 30. Passengers travelling on select sailings will receive the discount off the regular passenger fare and kids 11 and under will travel free.
With more than 2,000 sailings to choose from on dates that coincide with many school spring breaks, we hope you and your families are able to take advantage of this promotion and visit some of the beautiful coastal communities we sail to in B.C. The discount is also available on select BC Ferries Vacations packages if you are looking for a Spring Break getaway.
The promotional discount applies on adult, BC Senior, student and persons with disabilities regular passenger fares. The complimentary travel for kids is applicable on a child’s fare. On South Coast routes, the promotion will be in effect Monday through Thursday, Saturdays and Sundays on select sailings from March 11 - 30. On North Coast routes including Port Hardy – Prince Rupert, Prince Rupert – Haida Gwaii and Alliford Bay – Skidegate routes as well as the Discovery Coast Connector, the 50 per cent discount and kids travel free will apply on every sailing from March 11 - 30.
For Experience™ Card users who receive a year-round discount that is less than 50 per cent, the discount will be increased to match the promotional fare. This promotion allows those customers who do not participate in the Experience™ Card program an opportunity to travel at a discounted rate as well.
Space on the select promotional sailings is on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are recommended to ensure a spot on the sailing of choice. For more details about the 50 per cent passenger and kids travel free promotion, click here. For details on BC Ferries Vacations packages, visit bcferriesvacations.com.
- Salish Orca arrives in B.C. - January 11, 2017 »
- Happy Holidays from BC Ferries - December 15, 2016 »
- First New Salish Class Vessel Sets Sail for B.C. - November 22, 2016 »
- 50% Off Vehicle Fares Promotion - October 20, 2016 »
- Shifting Gears into the Fall - September 26, 2016 »
- Mike Corrigan to Step Down as President & CEO in 2017 - August 19, 2016 »
- Working Together to Safeguard the Environment for Years to Come - July 13, 2016 »
- Strong Financials and the Importance of Reinvesting in the Fleet - June 17, 2016 »
- Prevention and Safety this Summer - May 31, 2016 »
- North American Occupational Safety Week - May 2, 2016 »