Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Grab your golf clubs and enjoy a day on the pristine Valley Course. With lush forests, glistening lakes and stunning coastal views, this course is a friendlier version to the more challenging Mountain Course.
- All 18-holes on this par 71 course offer spectacular views showcasing Vancouver Island's natural beauty.
- Designed by Jack Nicklaus, the Valley course features more forgiving fairways, larger greens and fewer bunkers than the Mountain course.
- Golfing rates include a golf cart with GPS, club valet and cleaning services, warm up balls at the practice facilities, and more.
Location: 1999 Country Club Way, Victoria, BC
Frost, fog or inclement weather may cause delay of tee times. If playing conditions require cancellation of the event, to be determined by the Course Superintendent, prior to the first tee time a full refund will be issued. Should a rain out or course closure occurs, to be determined by the Course Superintendent, during the round, the Director of Golf will make and equitable adjustment to the charge.
Green fee includes: shared GPS equipped power cart, range balls and bottled water. Each player requires a valid drivers license, and must sign a Cart Waiver, to drive a power cart. Children without a valid drivers license must be accompanied by an adult (not permitted to drive the golf carts). All players must bring their own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs available from the Westin Bear Mountain.
Dress Code: Tailored slacks or shorts, collared or mock neck shirts, NO jeans, logo T-shirts or athletic pants/shorts. Soft spike policy in effect.
AVAILABLE IN Victoria, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult