Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Take a four-hour journey to discover the culture and history of the Indigenous peoples, enjoy northern Vancouver Island's breathtaking coastal views and look out for whales and bears in their natural habitat along the way.
- Your unforgettable Sea Wolf Adventures – Wildlife and Cultural Expedition Tour will be led by a knowledgeable and experienced Indigenous guide, beginning in Alder Bay Resort.
- Visit the U’mista Cultural Centre in Alert Bay to learn about the Kwakwa̱ka̱’wakw people and view ancestral masks and historical artifacts.
- Take an exhilarating Zodiac expedition through the Queen Charlotte Strait and see eagles, seals, sea lions and porpoises in their natural habitat.
- Look out for orcas, humpbacks, minkes, and gray whales along the way.
Sea Wolf Adventures – Wildlife and Cultural Expedition Tour is available between June and September.
Important Tour Info: Due to COVID-19, you will require to wear a mask on this tour. Masks will not be provided by Sea Wolf Adventures, please bring a suitable mask with you. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Tours depart is 9:00am.
Please check in 20 minutes prior to the tour at 1514 Broughton Boulevard in Port McNeil (follow the signs down at the dock). The office of Sea Wolf Adventures is shared with McKay Whale Watching.
Guests are required to sign waivers before departing on the tour. This tour does take place on an open zodiac, so participants must be physically fit to partake. Each guest will receive a flotation jump suite, so please notify BC Ferries Vacations of each guest's jump suit size.
AVAILABLE IN Port Hardy, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.