Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Take an full day, 10 to 12 hour, journey from Port McNeill through the history and culture of BC’s Indigenous peoples. Come face-to-face with some of BC’s most iconic wildlife and awe-inspiring landscapes on the Sea Wolf Adventures Grizzly Bears of the Wild Tour.
- Your unforgettable Sea Wolf Adventures Grizzly Bears of the Wild Tour will be led by a knowledgeable and experienced Indigenous guide.
- Travel up the coast to X̱a̱ḵwika̱n River (Thompson Sound) and see bald eagles fly overhead, while Pacific white-sided dolphins swim alonside the boat.
- Hear traditional stories and watch grizzly bears fishing for wild salmon along the X̱a̱ḵwika̱n River.
- Tours groups will often encounter migrating humpback whales as you travel past Gwayasda̱ms on Gilford Island en route to the Broughton Archipelago and the Queen Charlotte Strait.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks are all included during your adventure.
Sea Wolf Adventures - Grizzly Bears of the Wild Tour is available between June and October.
Important Tour Info: Due to COVID-19, you will require to wear a mask on this tour. Masks will not be provided by Sea Wolf Adventures, please bring a suitable mask with you. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Guests must check-in at 6:45am at 1514 Broughton Boulevard in Port McNeil (follow the signs down at the dock). The office of Sea Wolf Adventures is shared with McKay Whale Watching. Guests are required to sign waivers before departing on the tour.
Tour price includes cultural fee.
*Important: This trip does require participants to be physically fit. Please arrive prepared with proper footwear and clothing for moderate hiking in the forest and on rocky terrain. Weather can change without notice, so please bring water boots if necessary. This tour is 10 to 11 hours in duration and includes boat transportation, breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and binoculars. Please advise your travel agent of any dietary restrictions. For your comfort, the tour takes place on a covered vessel equipped with washrooms on board.
AVAILABLE IN Port Hardy, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.