Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Relax and unwind with a true Nordic spa experience at the Scandinave Spa, located on the edge of Lost Lake Park in Whistler. During the winter, rejuvenate in the pools and cozy up next to a firepit, or spend some time in the summer soaking in the sun on a hammock. You can also grab something healthy to eat at the onsite Bistro.
- Hot installations: cleanse and release negative energy in eucalyptus steam baths, a wood burning sauna, a Finnish sauna and hot baths.
- Cold installations: flush toxins and release endorphins with a Nordic waterfall, nordic showers and cold plunge baths.
- Relaxation areas: rest and relax in solariums, on hammocks, or around outdoor fireplaces, or take a yoga class.
Massage treatments are available at the spa for an additional charge. Please contact the spa ahead of your visit to book an appointment.
Important Travel Info: Scandinave Spa is open with increased cleaning and COVID-19 procedures in place. Limited numbers of guests allowed in the baths at each time and guests will be checked in on a first-come, first served basis. Masks are mandatory in high traffic areas of the spa. While experiencing the hydrotherapy area guests are not required to wear a mask.
Open daily - rain, shine or snow. Voucher cannot be used on Saturdays, valid Sunday - Fridays only.
Location: 8010 Mons Road, Whistler, BC.
Guests must be 19 years or older to access the spa.
The Baths Experience may not be suitable for pregnant women or persons suffering from health conditions such as heart disease, respiratory problems, angina, hypertension or diabetes.
To allow for full relaxation of all guests there is a strict silence policy on site. There is no use of any phones, cameras or technology allowed. If guests wish to chat they are welcome to do so in the cafe or lounge area.
AVAILABLE IN Whistler, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.