Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Embark on an iconic West Coast excursion to watch a variety of whales in their natural habitat, all from the comfort of a heated and covered vessel. Over the course of the two and a half hour tour, see these magnificent animals hunt, feed and breach in the water, and hear stories about the rich history of the area from knowledgeable marine guides.
- Lookout for wildlife such as gray whales, orcas, humpback whales, and minke whales feeding, hunting or breaching.
- Journey comfortably through the calm and pristine waters of the Clayoquot Sound with an experienced tour guide.
- Learn about BC's rich marine and wildlife, and the fascinating history of the rainforests and marine ecosystems.
- In addition to whale sighting, spot other marine wildlife including sea otters, sea lions, porpoises, and nesting seabirds.
Remote Passages Tours - Whale Watching Plus Covered Vessel Tour is available between mid-March and October. Daily tour times confirmed at time of booking.
Important Travel Info: Due to COVID-19, it is required that each guest bring a non-medical style face mask with them on the tour.
Location: 51 Wharf Street, Tofino, BC.
Please contact Remote Passages at 250-725-3163 on the day prior to your tour to confirm your tour time. We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the start of your tour. This tour is 2.5 to 3 hours in length.
This tour is not permitted for expectant mothers, anyone with serious back problems, walking disabilities and any child under 3 years of age. A waiver must be signed prior to participation and any guest under 19 years of age will require a signature from a parent or guardian.
AVAILABLE IN Tofino, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.