Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Important Travel Information: Due to COVID19, Prince Rupert Adventure Tours has suspensed all tours for their 2020 summer season. They will re-open and be available for the summer 2021 season.
Go on an exciting bear-watching adventure to see grizzly bears in their natural habitat on a Prince Rupert Adventure Grizzly Bear Tour.
- Visit the Khutzeymateen Valley, known as the Valley of the Grizzly—home to one of the largest concentrations of grizzly bears in North America.
- See bears in their natural habitat swimming, playing and feeding on spawning salmon. Look out for porpoises, sea lions, seals, bald eagles and herons along the way.
- Hear fascinating stories about historic Indigenous villages and culture, and learn about the diverse marine environment. Your unforgettable Prince Rupert Adventure Grizzly Bear Tour will be led by a knowledgeable and experienced guide.
Available to experience between May and July.
Important Travel Info: Due to COVID-19, Prince Rupert Adventure Tours Grizzly Bear Tour will not be operating for the 2020 season. They will re-open in summer 2021.
Terminal location: 205 Cow Bay Road, Prince Rupert, BC.
Guests must check in 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The vessel is located just outside the terminal. A waiver must be signed prior to participation and any guest under 19 years of age will require a signature from a parent or guardian.
Please contact Prince Rupert Adventures at 250-624-8199 one to three days prior to your tour to re-confirm your tour time. This seven-hour tour includes lunch. Please contact Prince Rupert Adventures if you have any dietary requests.
AVAILABLE IN Prince Rupert, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.