Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Enjoy a spectacular three-hour whale-watching adventure with knowledgeable marine naturalists in a covered, heated vessel on an Orca Spirit Whale-Watching Tour in Victoria.
- View orcas in their beautiful native habitat—the Juan de Fuca and Haro Straits are home to three resident orca pods, with over 70 family members.
- Listen to whales communicating underwater via onboard hydrophones.
- Look out for porpoises, seals, otters, sea lions, cormorants and bald eagles along the way.
- Watch and listen to sea lions at the Race Rocks Eco Reserve—a designated Marine Protected Area. Certified marine naturalists are on board to inform and educate about local wildlife and ecology, and to ensure whales remain for generations to come. Proceeds help sponsor marine research programs.
Please note: Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Covered vessel tours offer complimentary hot beverages, tour photos that are free to download, washroom facilities, onboard marine naturalists and indoor and outdoor viewing areas.
Available to experience between April and October.
Covered Vessel Tour Location: 146 Kingston Street, Victoria, BC.
Important tour information: Reduced capacity for social distancing and increased sanitization are in effect for Orca Spirit Adventures tours. Masks are required for the tour and will be provided by Orca Spirit Adventures.
Please check-in at Orca Spirit's main office 30 minutes prior to your confirmed tour time.
It is advised to contact Orca Spirit Adventures the day prior of your tour to reconfirm the tour time at 250-383-8411.
A waiver must be signed prior to participation and any guest under 19 years of age will require a signature from a parent or guardian.
AVAILABLE IN Victoria, BC
FROM July 20 - September 30
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.