Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Due to COVID-19, the CVS Tours is operating on a limted schedule with service currently available from Friday to Sundays.
Relax and let the CVS tour bus take you to and from the world-famous Butchart Gardens and the vibrant Victoria Butterfly Gardens. Your shuttle ticket includes round-trip transportation and admission to both gardens.
CVS bus tour includes pickup and drop-off at flexible times on some of the most modern coaches (including free Wi-Fi) on Vancouver Island.
Butchart Gardens Highlights:
- Take a stroll through the iconic Sunken Garden, home to over 150 flower beds.
- Walk through the fragrant Rose Garden, with romantic rose-laden arches.
- Listen to the tranquil streams flowing through the Japanese Garden as you take in the sights of rhododendrons, azaleas, and Japanese maples.
Victoria Butterfly Gardens Highlights:
- View over 70 species of beautiful tropical butterflies and moths, fluttering around the simulated rainforest.
- Stroll through the lush gardens to enjoy tropical flowers all year long.
- Look out for other animals inhabiting the area like tortoises, iguanas, flamingos, frogs, tropical birds and more.
- Check out the insectarium for up-close views of a wide selection of fascinating insects and invertebrates from around the world.
Important Travel Info: Due to COVID-19, CVS Tours is operating from Friday to Sunday from 10:00am to 3:30pm. The bus departs the Empress hotel once a day at 11:00am, and is scheduled to arrive back at the Empress Hotel at 3:30pm. This tour does not operate Monday to Thursday.
It is recommended that all passengers are equipped with and willing to wear face masks/coverings when on the bus. Seats on the bus will be spaced out and limited. COVID-10 Screening questions may be asked prior to boarding.
Kiosk Location: 711 Government Street, Victoira, BC.
The pick-up location is located at 711 Government Street (in front of the Fairmont Empress) at the CVS Kiosk.
Please ensure you check in 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
AVAILABLE IN Victoria, BC
FROM July 3 - December 31
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.