Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Surround yourself with 55 acres of lush greenery and colourful blooms at renowned The Butchart Gardens. As you wander through the gardens, see over 900 varieties of plants, stunning water fountain displays, serene lakes and ponds, and unbelievable views all around. The Butchart Gardens is a must-see floral paradise brimmed with unique activities for every season.
- Take a stroll through the world-famous Sunken Garden, built on an old quarry mined by Robert Butchart in the early 1900’s to look over the gardens’ pathways and the spectacular Ross Fountain.
- Stop and smell the roses at the fragrant Rose Garden, and see 280 varieties of roses in full bloom from June through August.
- Follow the sounds of the trickling streams into the Japanese Garden, and walk through the grand Torii gate to see Japanese maples transition into vibrant reds during the fall.
Location: 800 Benvenuto Avenue, Brentwood Bay, BC.
Important Travel Info: After purchasing tickets online, please contact the Butchart Gardens by phone to confirm your preferred entry time at the attraction. Entry times must be confirmed in advance due to capacity restrictions. You may be turned away if you have not reserved your timed entry prior to visiting the Butchart Gardens. Please contact them at 250-652-4422 to confirm.
Due to COVID-19, face coverings are mandatory as of October 1. Maximum group size allowed is 6. The Rose Carousel and Boat Tours are closed until further notice. The Coffee Shop, The Dining Room Restaurant Annabelle's Cafe and Gelateria are open with limited service. Blue Poppy restaurant are closed until further notice.
No outside food or lawn chairs are permitted in the gardens. The use of tri-pods is currently not allowed.
Printed vouchers must be presented to The Butchart Gardens upon arrival. Voucher must be used on the date selected and shown on voucher.
Hours of operations vary throughout the year. Please confirm operating hours before you visit.
Admission tickets purchased through BC Ferries Vacations are not guaranteed admission on Fireworks Saturdays and Special Events.
Visitors to The Butchart Gardens must follow the Garden Etiquette while on site to ensure the enjoyment and safety of visitors.
AVAILABLE IN Victoria, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.