Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
New website - Renew your online account
You spoke and we listened! In our ongoing efforts to provide excellent customer service and travel certainty, we have launched a new mobile-friendly website to deliver dynamically updated schedules and current conditions information, and allow you to book and manage your bookings online.
The first time you log-in to your existing account on the website, you need to renew your email address and enter a password as part of the verification process. Please use the 'Renew or create an account' section of our login page to access your online account. Once completed, you will be sent an Activation email with a link.
Please also be sure to check your junk folder and add BC Ferries to your allowed contacts. Once activated, you will have full access to your account, bookings and subscriptions.
Our new mobile-friendly website makes planning, booking and paying simpler. Now you can take advantage of all the new features, on any device, wherever you are. New features help you to:
• Plan, book and manage your bookings online (even if you don’t have an account)
• Find dynamically generated real-time daily and seasonal schedules for all routes
• Calculate fares for any trip on any route with the fare calculator
• Book north coast travel online, including cabins and meals
Note: There was a technical issue with the 'renew or create an account' process and customer accounts were not being activated. This issue was resolved on Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 12:30 pm. Customers are requested to retry their account renewal, if they had not successfully completed the process.