Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Adventure - Adverse Weather - View details
- Sailing Cancellations - Salish Eagle and Revised Schedule - Salish Raven - View details
- Safe travel this summer - Last updated September 10, 2021 - View details
- Thru fare option – Vancouver (Tsawwassen) – Southern Gulf Islands - View details
|7:30 PM||1:00 AM||
Transfer at Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay)
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Shearwater terminal is located on Denny Island on BC’s Central Coast. The terminal is accessible by Shearwater Drive. Sailings departing from Shearwater provide service to Bella Bella, Ocean Falls and Bella Coola as well as connections to sailings travelling to Port Hardy to the south and Klemtu and Prince Rupert to the north.
Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers and vehicles close upon arrival of the ferry.
Schedules for your selected date and route are currently unavailable, try again later.
Klemtu terminal is located on the east side of Swindle Island on BC’s central coast. Sailings departing from Klemtu provide service to Port Hardy and Prince Rupert with a connector service to Bella Bella, Shearwater, Ocean Falls and Bella Coola.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 60 to 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles (including hostles)
- Booking check-in closes 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles (including hostles)
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers close 20 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
- Ticket sales and check-in for vehicles (including hostles) close 60 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
Saver fares from $49
This fall, travel for less between Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island with our new Saver fare.
Fall Room Upgrade Packages
Enjoy a FREE room upgrade when you book a 2-night getaway this fall with BC Ferries Vacations.
Your journey. Your safety. Our priority.
See how we're ensuring a safe travel experience during Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan.