Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Weekend Peak Travel Times June 24-27 - View details
- Thru fare option – Vancouver (Tsawwassen) – Southern Gulf Islands - View details
- Accessing seasonal schedules during high website traffic - View details
- Safe travel this summer- Last updated June 15, 2021 - View details
- Revised Schedule – Northern Adventure – Northern Sea Wolf – Port Hardy – Prince Rupert – Central Coast – Haida Gwaii - View details
Service notice - Revised Schedule - Northern Sea Wolf
Posted: Saturday, June 05, 2021
Update: June 20, 2021
Please be advised that due to a mechanical problem with its main engine, the Northern Expedition was removed from service on June 3 and will require extensive repairs. BC Ferries estimates the return to service date will be early August; this date will be confirmed by the end of June.
As a result, the Northern Seawolf will operate on a revised schedule during this time. Please visit our website for the updated schedule. Customers with bookings on the affected sailings have been contacted by our Customer Care team. New bookings can now be made through to September 30, on these routes.
The safety of our passengers and crew is our top priority. We don’t take the decision to revise sailing schedules lightly, as we know customers rely on us to get to their destinations. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this sailing revision.
For traffic updates or more information, please follow @BCFerries on Twitter, visit our website at bcferries.com, or call us toll free at 1-888-BCFERRY (223-3779).