How and Where to Apply
How to apply for Licensed Deck or Licensed Engineering Officer employment
- If you are a Licensed Deck or Licensed Marine Engineering Officer, your application/resume can be submitted directly to Ms. Chris Strange, Manager, Human Resources & Employee Development by email to email@example.com or by fax to 604-943-6539.
How to apply for on-call employment
- Click here to download the Casual or Seasonal Employment Application Form (a pdf file requiring the free Adobe Acrobat reader) or pick one up at our Human Resources Offices.
- Submit the completed form to the appropriate Human Resources Office
- A separate application form must be submitted for each position and location for which you feel qualified.
- At our major terminals (Horseshoe Bay, Departure Bay, Swartz Bay, and Tsawwassen), applications for on-call employment for our summer season are accepted from January 1st until March 31st.
- At our minor terminals and at Head Office, applications for on-call employment are accepted on a year round basis.
How to apply for regular employment
- Regular jobs are posted on our employment website and candidates must ensure their application is received at the closing location before the stated deadline.
- Please submit a separate application/resume for each posted competition for which you feel qualified.
- Your application/resume must clearly demonstrate how you meet each of the stated qualifications. Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
What happens after you apply?
- We review your application/resume to evaluate your education, skills and experience as they relate to the job.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we only contact those candidates selected to proceed in the competition process.
- Our recruitment process utilizes a number of assessment tools including all or some of the following: written assessments/testing, computer testing, oral interviews and employment reference checks.