- Current Conditions
- Reserve and Plan
- Vacations Packages
- What is Onboard
- Gift Certificates
- My Account
- About BC Ferries
- Investor Relations
- Employee Login
- Privacy Statement
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
Looking for Southern Gulf Islands Schedule Consultation? Click here »
BC Ferries has an active public consultation program directed at ensuring that our service meets the needs of the communities and the customers we serve. The program includes:
- Thirteen Ferry Advisory Committees that advise primarily about local service and terminal issues.
- Three Terminal Liaison Committees at Horseshoe Bay, Swartz Bay and Departure Bay.
- Consultation with Specific Interest Groups such as the BC Trucking Association and municipal governments.
We are committed to:
- Proactively engaging the public, their elected representatives and interested stakeholders in ongoing consultations directed at improving the service that BC Ferries provides to its customers.
- Recognizing and valuing the support of community representatives who volunteer their time and ideas to assist BC Ferries in providing the best service possible.
- Providing timely and factual information to advisory groups in order to support informed discussion.
- Taking informed discussion with advisory groups into consideration in the decision making process.
- Informing advisory groups how input has been incorporated into a decision in a timely and open manner.